12.10.2009


I am in love with black. And white. Always thought I would love white kitchen cabinets but after seeing this...wow! I can't get over how beautiful it looks in black! (paint: onyx black by Benjamin Moore. countertops are granite.)
And speaking of black...how about all black walls! mmm...looks terrific. And that ceiling. Nice, very nice.
And this ceiling... more niceness.
How hard can this wall be? haha. Looks like it would be fairly simple, the hardest part would be convincing my honey this is a good idea. :)

images via mydesigndump



Christmasy pictures. What's with my infatuation with all the black?!? Beautiful, for sure.
Isn't this fantastic? I love this...looks like a good project the kiddos could help me with?! Now I need to go get my hands on some pipe cleaners. This would make a really cool window treatment, christmas tree ornament or any manner of things.
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, drop me a quick note! You're special enough to hear from!