8.25.2012

Engaged

 My little brother got engaged a few weeks ago
And we're so excited.
 I tagged along, not for the real " will you marry me"
But for the "re-enactment"
Just so they could get some pictures.

 In our part of the state, we've got some amazing lakes
And many waterfalls that flow into them.
Ben asked Alicia to marry him at a private waterfall in someone's backyard.
It was after dark, and he had set up tiki lights and a bench at the foot of the falls.
The older gentleman who owns the place, has lighting on the actual falls themselves,
So it was quite splendiforous.
And now we've got a happily engaged-to-be-married couple.

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking as I logged in here that "Life on Main" has been rather quiet lately. Great Pictures! She's super good at looking "re-surprised!" Ok, let's just put it the right way, she's just super good looking, period!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, drop me a quick note! You're special enough to hear from!